We understand that the loss of losing a family member or friend can be one of the most difficult times of our lives.
Often after the loss of someone so close we often find ourselves asking the questions, “what do I need to do now?” and “should I call a Solicitor?”.
While every situation is different, we strongly advise that you seek legal advice to ensure that the Estate is administered correctly.
We provide expert advice with caring, personal attention in relation to all Estate administration matters, including:
- Probate Applications and Letters of Administration
- Determining assets and liabilities of an Estate
- Collection and distribution of assets (both personal and business)
- Transfers of property
- Liaising with third party providers e.g. private health insurers including funeral expense contribution, Centrelink, Medicare and the Electoral Office
- Share Transfers (Issuer Sponsored and CHESS)
- Liaising with ASIC (share transfers and resignation of directors etc.)
- Intestate Estates
Make the right move, contact us now and speak with our team.